Are you considering outpatient treatment for yourself or a loved one? Outpatient programs in Orange County, CA deliver personalized addiction treatment services, but you do not have to stay overnight. Instead, you can work on your recovery while returning home each day. Some outpatient programs have a set schedule while others give more flexibility. You may be able to drop in for a few hours each day, as long as you are meeting the minimum weekly hours.
Outpatient treatment is not for everyone, but it might be right for you and your situation. Drug Help Line can help determine if this route is a good fit, and if so, what outpatient treatment centers in Orange County are available. Call us 24 hours a day at 1-800-591-0343
. Our consultations are free and confidential.
What are the Benefits of Outpatient Care?
- Convenience. Outpatient treatment is convenient because people don’t have to move out of their homes and leave their families for an extended period of time. If you have a job that you don’t want to leave or a family that needs you, outpatient treatment can be a great fit.
- Affordable. Because you are not staying overnight at the treatment facility, the costs associated with Orange County outpatient rehab are typically much less. Some facilities have sliding scales, which can reduce the amount you pay based on income.
- Support circle. Outpatient treatment works best when people have a strong support system at home. If you have friends and family you don’t want to leave, you can continue receiving support from them with outpatient care.
- Confidential. Some people are afraid to leave for a month or longer because they don’t want people to know about their struggles. Outpatient rehab in Orange County allows you to maintain your privacy - no one has to know that you are going for therapy during the day.
- Meet others. An overlooked benefit to outpatient care is the ability to meet people in your own community. You might be surprised by the people in your own neighborhoods that are going through similar issues.
Who is Outpatient Care Best For?
All addictions are severe, but those that are less severe are served best by outpatient treatment. If your addiction is severe, it’s probably best to seek treatment from an inpatient facility that will offer you the structure and 24-hour support that is needed.
The people who benefit most from outpatient care in Orange County are those who:
- Have completed an inpatient treatment program
- Are experiencing a new case of addiction
- Have bad habits that need to be addressed
- Require additional counseling but are in good mental health
- Cannot afford or commit to an inpatient program
Let Drug Help Line Find You the Best Outpatient Treatment Center
Navigating the various outpatient treatment centers in the area can be overwhelming. Which facilities accept your insurance? What centers can you afford? When can you begin treatment?
With so many questions, let Drug Help Line answer them for you! Our goal is to place clients in the right Orange County drug and alcohol detox centers. We take into consideration your unique circumstances, including your insurance coverage, family and work obligations, type of addiction, previous treatment and more.
All consultations are confidential and free. Call us today at 1-800-591-0343
. It’s time to get your life back.